Rapidly build beautiful and accessible experiences. The If Design System kit for Adobe XD contains all resources you need to get started.
Get the kit
1. Install Adobe XD
To design with IDS you must have the most recent version of Adobe XD installed.
2. Get access
To get access to the Adobe XD library, you have to send your email to Baļss, Oļegs on Teams or on email and you will get an invite to the If Design System library file on Adobe Assets.
When you have access, follow these instructions:
1. Create a new file or open an existing one and press "+" or "Link Assets"
2. Select "Shared with you"-tab and then press on "If Design System"
3. Assets added
And you're done!
Updating the components
1. Press blue "Link"-button to update individual components or "Update all" to update all assets
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
To be able to follow the 4px/8px grid, you can install a plugin that makes things a bit easier for you.
After its installed you need to manually add the shortcuts in MacOS Settings.
1. Open settings and go to keyboard settings
2. Go into Shortcuts
3. Click App Shortcuts
4. Select Adobe XD as application
You might need to manually find Adobe XD, and select it (scroll down to "Other…" at the bottom to manually find Adobe XD in Applications. Be sure to select the application Adobe XD and not the Adobe XD folder.)
5. Give your shortcut a name
This naming convention should follow the names that the plugin has, such as Large Nudge Up. These names can be found in the Plugin Menu in Adobe XD.
5. Give your shortcut a keyboard shortcut
Click Add. Thats it!
You can now see your shortcuts in Adobe XD: