The Comparison Table Component is used to compare insurance products.
|Trafik personskada||This is included in the product: Stor||This is included in the product: Helförsäkring||This is included in the product: Halvförsäkring||This is included in the product: TrafikXtra|
|Trafik annans egendom||This is included in the product: Stor||This is included in the product: Helförsäkring||This is included in the product: Halvförsäkring|
|Stöld av bil||This is included in the product: Stor|
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
- Possibility to add keyword to collums such as "recommended"
- Possibility to merge two columns under combined title
- Tooltip support for titles
- Every data point must be able to either show included/excluded dot or free text
- Asterix can only be added to sub headings/expandable areas
- Maximum 5 columns with exeption for 5 if it's extreme cases
- Be able to expand the sub headings
- Be able to merge any two columns
- If the table is more than 10 rows, the titles should be able to sticky
- Maximum 3 lines of text in a data field
- Horizontal scroll in mobile of data tables
There is currently no documentation for this section yet. However, there might be some more documentation after this section.
Contact the Design System team, Opens in new window for questions.
If you want to contribute, you can also add the documentation yourself!, Opens in new window