The FAQ module is meant to give the user quick access to information that might be common for users to wonder on that specific page
This component provides
To be able to install this component, please refer to the Project Setup documentation.
$ npm i @firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
<div class="if faqs"> <details class="if faq"> <summary class="if question">Vem gäller hemförsäkringen för?</summary> <div class="if answer"> <content> </div> </details> <details class="if faq"> … </details> … </div>
|Space or Enter||When focus is on the question of a collapsed answer, expands the answer.|
|Shift + Tab||
|Home||When focus is on an question, moves focus to the first question.|
|End||When focus is on an question, moves focus to the last question.|
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See Conventional Commits for commit guidelines.
- 🤖 Rename util to utils (f78721f)
- 💡 Rename scope and repository (3ea5423)
- 💡 Use new navigation structure for documentation (415aee5), closes #490579
- ✏️ Separated out CSS, JS and WC documentation for FAQ (e9b1d41), closes #467386
- ✏️ Update links and change navigation structure (0bfd27d), closes #490579
- 🧨 The scope for If Design System npm packages has now changed from
@ids-core. We have also renamed the repository
- 🧨 Util is now renamed to Utils
- 🧨 We have now changed the navigation structure for the documentation site.
Please update any saved links!
- 🧨 Navigation structure has now changed. Please see release notes!
- 🧨 Js and WC documentation is now in separate packages
- 🎸 Input field hot reload (eac76b7)
- 🐛 Complete the pseudo-element fix (1dcee2c)