Pagination allows you to divide large amounts of content into smaller chunks across multiple pages.
This component provides
To be able to install this component, please refer to the Project Setup documentation.
$ npm i @firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
This component complies with accessibility guidelines by doing the following:
- Wraps the pagination links in a
<nav>element to let screen readers recognize the pagination controls
aria-label="pagination"to describe the type of navigation
- Indicates the active page by adding
aria-current="page"to the link that points to the current page
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See Conventional Commits for commit guidelines.
- 🐛 Typo for usage of the word and class name description (9d0c747)
- 🤖 Rename util to utils (f78721f)
- 💡 Rename scope and repository (3ea5423)
- 💡 Use new navigation structure for documentation (415aee5), closes #490579
- 🧨 The scope for If Design System npm packages has now changed from
@ids-core. We have also renamed the repository
- 🧨 Util is now renamed to Utils
- 🧨 We have now changed the navigation structure for the documentation site.
Please update any saved links!
- 🧨 Navigation structure has now changed. Please see release notes!
- 🎸 Input field hot reload (eac76b7)
- 🐛 Update references (c08f107)
- 💡 Rename and consolidate mixins (67cf470), closes #268081
- 💡 Rename crosslink buttons to Shortcuts (c05bf9c), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Dropdown to Dropdown Select (af1fc9d), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Footer to Global Footer (7cb7239), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Notification to Alert Banner (8b4e48d), closes #336508
- 🎸 Extract components from selection control (50607a4), closes #336508
- 🎸 Rename and extract and update hero with no image to (384eb77), closes #336508
- 🧨 All of the mixins have now been renamed
- 🧨 Notification is now renamed to Alert Banner
- 🧨 This extracts the Hero variation with no image into a separate, design
updated component named Header
- 🧨 Footer is now renamed to Global Footer
- 🧨 The Dropdown Component is now renamed to Dropdown Select. Dropdown is a
- 🧨 Crosslinks have seized to exist. They are all extracted into separate
components. This commit converts crosslink buttons into the new component Shortcuts
- 🧨 Selection controls is no more. Has ceased to be. Bereft of life, it
rests in peace. This is an ex-component. The component is split into Radio Buttons, Toggle Control and Checkbox