Toggles allow a selection to be turned on or off
This component provides
To be able to install this component, please refer to the Project Setup documentation.
$ npm i @firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See Conventional Commits for commit guidelines.
- 🤖 Rename util to utils (f78721f)
- 💡 Rename scope and repository (3ea5423)
- 💡 Use new navigation structure for documentation (415aee5), closes #490579
- 🧨 The scope for If Design System npm packages has now changed from
@ids-core. We have also renamed the repository
- 🧨 Util is now renamed to Utils
- 🧨 We have now changed the navigation structure for the documentation site.
Please update any saved links!
- 🧨 Navigation structure has now changed. Please see release notes!
- 🎸 Input field hot reload (eac76b7)
- 🐛 Complete the pseudo-element fix (1dcee2c)
- 🐛 Finalize data-size issue (f7f9f55), closes #374144
- 🐛 Update and fix data sizing for form elements (5fbefb4), closes #374144
- 💡 Rename and consolidate mixins (67cf470), closes #268081
- 💡 Rename crosslink buttons to Shortcuts (c05bf9c), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Dropdown to Dropdown Select (af1fc9d), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Footer to Global Footer (7cb7239), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Notification to Alert Banner (8b4e48d), closes #336508
- 🧨 All of the mixins have now been renamed
- 🧨 Notification is now renamed to Alert Banner
- 🧨 This extracts the Hero variation with no image into a separate, design
updated component named Header
- 🧨 Footer is now renamed to Global Footer
- 🧨 The Dropdown Component is now renamed to Dropdown Select. Dropdown is a
- 🧨 Crosslinks have seized to exist. They are all extracted into separate
components. This commit converts crosslink buttons into the new component Shortcuts