The Textarea component is for large text inputs.
This component provides
To be able to install this component, please refer to the Project Setup documentation.
$ npm i @firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See Conventional Commits for commit guidelines.
- 🤖 Rename util to utils (f78721f)
- 💡 Rename scope and repository (3ea5423)
- 💡 Use new navigation structure for documentation (415aee5), closes #490579
- 🧨 The scope for If Design System npm packages has now changed from
@ids-core. We have also renamed the repository
- 🧨 Util is now renamed to Utils
- 🧨 We have now changed the navigation structure for the documentation site.
Please update any saved links!
- 🧨 Navigation structure has now changed. Please see release notes!
- 🎸 Input field hot reload (eac76b7)
- 🐛 Complete the pseudo-element fix (1dcee2c)
- 🐛 Use double colon notation for pseudo selectors (b78629b)
- 🧨 We are removing IE11 support
- 🐛 fix typo (d97331a)
- 🐛 Make sure components using fonts, have fonts bundled (d5bb642), closes #354912
- 🧨 All of the mixins have now been renamed
- 🧨 Textarea is now extracted from Input Fields into a separate component,