An icon button is mostly used for quick actions.
This component provides
To be able to install this component, please refer to the Project Setup documentation.
$ npm i @email@example.com
Table of ContentsEdit this section, Opens in new window
<button type="button" class="if icon-button icon [ui|product|coverage|symbol|some] [<iconName>]" aria-label="Delete" ></button>
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See Conventional Commits for commit guidelines.
- 🤖 Rename util to utils (f78721f)
- 💡 Rename scope and repository (3ea5423)
- 💡 Use new navigation structure for documentation (415aee5), closes #490579
- 🧨 The scope for If Design System npm packages has now changed from
@ids-core. We have also renamed the repository
- 🧨 Util is now renamed to Utils
- 🧨 We have now changed the navigation structure for the documentation site.
Please update any saved links!
- 🧨 Navigation structure has now changed. Please see release notes!
- 🎸 Input field hot reload (eac76b7)
- 💡 Rename and consolidate mixins (67cf470), closes #268081
- 💡 Rename crosslink buttons to Shortcuts (c05bf9c), closes #336508
- 💡 Rename Notification to Alert Banner (8b4e48d), closes #336508
- 🎸 Add new component: Icon button (7f7ff7b), closes #336508
- 🎸 Rename and extract and update hero with no image to (384eb77), closes #336508
- 🧨 All of the mixins have now been renamed
- 🧨 Notification is now renamed to Alert Banner
- 🧨 This extracts the Hero variation with no image into a separate, design
updated component named Header
- 🧨 Crosslinks have seized to exist. They are all extracted into separate
components. This commit converts crosslink buttons into the new component Shortcuts